Adventure through Winnipeg with a Heritage Passport!
The 8 Winnipeg civic museums have joined together to offer an exciting adventure through Winnipeg’s Heritage. The “I ❤ Our Heritage” Pass is your passport to Winnipeg’s diverse heritage. Visit all 8 museums, get your passport stamped and be entered to WIN prizes!
How it works:
- Pick up your free “I ❤ Our Heritage” passport from any of the 8 civic museums.
- Visit all 8 civic museums and get your passport stamped between May 27th and September 2nd.
- Once your passport is full, fill out the entry form on the bottom and leave it at your last location. All museums will have entry boxes.
- Draw will be made on September 16th.
Where to get a passport:
- Transcona Museum, 141 Regent Ave W.
- Le Musee de Saint-Boniface Museum, 494 Tache Ave
- Seven Oaks House Museum, 50 Mac St.
- Winnipeg Police Museum, 245 Smith Street
- Ross House Museum, 140 Meade St. N.
- The Living Prairie Museum, 2795 Ness Ave
- Historical Museum of St. James, 3180 Portage Ave
- Grant’s Old Mill, 2777 Portage Ave
Visit the City of Winnipeg website for any updates to this event.