Don’t miss the Assiniboine Valley Railway’s open house this weekend! If you need to cool down, check out our Guide to Waterslides and Beaches!
Make plans to visit Splash Island in Portage La Prairie this summer!
Try out Sky Zone’s Unlimited Tuesdays.
McNally-Robinson – Preschool Story Time
10am – Grant Park in the Atrium
For kids aged 3-5. Drop in and join our storyteller Megan for stories, rhymes, and fun.
Stars and Strollers – Polo Park
Saturday mornings at 11am. Watch a family favourite film each week for only $2.99. A portion of the proceeds goes towards supporting Free The Children. It’s a fun and affordable way to enjoy the weekend with your family!
Let your kids explore their creativity while you shop! Kids 3 and up can enjoy a quick project and take home a finished masterpiece. Sign up in store or just drop in. Only $2 per child reserves 30 minutes for your creative kid. Sessions starting every half hour from 10am – 11:30 am. See a store associate to join the fun! Parents must remain on premises during the event.
Come along to the official Book Launch for Enid and Her Two Mums. Jessica Skogstad will be visiting Winnipeg and will be signing copies of Enid and Her Two Mums.
Defeat boring Sundays with Landmark Cinemas’ Kid’s Day.
Every Sunday, $12.49 gets your kid a ticket, snack-pack including popcorn, drink, choice of candy treat and out of the house. Every movie, every Sunday.
July 1 – September 4
- 11 am – Perfect Little Planet
- 12 pm – Search for Life: Are We Alone?
- 1 pm – Chasing the Shadow: This Summer’s Solar Eclipse
- 2 pm – Perfect Little Planet
- 3 pm – Live With the Stars
- 4 pm – Chasing the Shadow: This Summer’s Solar Eclipse
Explore the marsh all year round with a variety of daily activities.
- Join an interpreter on the trails for a seasonal guided walk through the marsh.
- Discover the creatures living in the waters of the marsh and learn about their adaptations with a close-up view.
- Paddle amongst the plants and animals of the marsh in our large voyageur canoes.
Each season brings new opportunities for outdoor family fun at Fort Whyte Alive. Bring your flock out for activities such as guided walks, all year long. Our weekend activities include interpretive talks, crafts, displays, and specialty workshops such as yard naturalization, photography, bison safaris, ice fishing, birding & breakfast, fitness classes and snowshoe hikes.